Return, Exchange and Refund Policy
These provisions and those provided in the Terms and Conditions shall govern Returns, Exchanges and Refunds for purchases made in the website.
The following circumstances shall qualify the buyer to lodge request for return, refund or exchange, whichever is applicable:
1. Wrong product sent by the seller/manufacturer;
2. Damaged, defective/faulty product;
3. Non-receipt of the item seven (7) days after indicated Estimated Delivery Date (EDD);
4. Change of mind on the part of the buyer, subject to the terms provided below;
5. Other arrangements agreed to between the Seller/Manufacturer and the Buyer.
Change of mind – Generally, a mere change of mind may not entitle the Buyer to request for refund, return or exchange, unless expressly agreed to and made known by the Seller/Manufacturer in the product listing. A buyer can only request once for return or exchange due to change of mind.
1. Buyer has fifteen (15) days from date of delivery/receipt of the item or in the case of undelivered item, after the 7th day of the EDD, within which to request for return/exchange/refund. Any request beyond such period shall no longer be entertained.
2. The site provides the mechanism wherein Buyer must follow the steps in making the applicable request (link). AGT will review each application and in its sole discretion, determine its reasonableness. The buyer will receive email or in-app notification whether the request is successful.
3. For hassle-free returns/exchange, Buyer shall ensure that all packaging, tags, including any complimentary item, if any, are all intact the way it was received. For damaged items, it is recommended to take photos of the state of the item immediately upon discovery thereof.
1. In case of damaged, faulty or wrong product shipped, the Seller/Manufacturer shall bear the cost of return shipping.
2. For change of mind, Buyer shall shoulder all shipping costs relating thereto.
3. In case of dispute, AGT will, at its sole discretion, determine the party liable for the return shipping fee.
Returns are generally accepted except for the following, and subject to the ultimate acceptance of the Seller/Manufacturer:
1. Damaged items due to the negligence of the Buyer;
2. Buyer fails to return/ship the product within 15 days from the date of purchase as required;
3. Questionable transaction or Buyer cannot show proof of purchase;
4. Product condition is worn out, not in original packaging, lost tag etc.;
5. Products that fall under categories such as food, beverages, health & hygiene-related and personal care products, undergarments and digital products (video, audio, e-books, software)
In exceptional instances, subject to the sole discretion and express approval of AGT, products may no longer be required to be returned for practical reasons and the Buyer may still be entitled to exchange or refund.
Multiple Stores/Permitted Bulk Returns
1. The buyer may email to email@example.com. A designated E-commerce Manager/ Buyer Service staff will confirm receipt of such notification and will ensure notification to the Seller(s) of the product return;
2. Tracking/reference number will be assigned for every product returns;
3. Buyer will be notified on the Seller(s) response within seven (7) days from date of Seller’s confirmation of receipt, inspection and approval of exchange/refund, as the case maybe.
Cash-on-Delivery (COD) Returns
1. For damaged/faulty/wrong product, Buyer shall pay for the initial shipping cost which shall be collected by the courier, unless the listing indicated “Free Shipping”. For mere change of mind, Buyer shall pay for the actual shipping cost, including the return shipping fee, even if it was indicated “Free Shipping”.
2. In case Seller/Manufacturer cannot replace/exchange the item for damaged/faulty/wrong product, Seller/Manufacturer shall refund the shipping fee initially paid by the Buyer.
3. In case the Buyer opts for an exchange, the payment of the item/product shall be collected by the courier on behalf of AGT only upon final delivery and acceptance of the replacement by the Buyer.
1. Exchange (replacement with the correct/non-faulty product) will be allowed after return of product from Buyer and will be based on the result of the Seller’s inspection of the product as per the conditions mentioned in Return & Refund policy.
2. In case the product to be exchanged has no stocks available, Buyer may either choose to:
- have the refund; or
- wait until stock availability; or
- choose another product of equal amount.
If Buyer is still not satisfied with the replacement/exchange, he/she may opt to file a refund request, as per the procedure provided in this Policy.
1. Refunds will be initiated automatically when:
a) Seller cancels the order;
b) System cancels the transaction due to failure of seller to ship within the guarantee period
c) Seller accepts buyer-initiated order cancelation;
d) Auriga/Seller accepts refund request;
e) Non-receipt by buyer of order after guarantee;
2. All refunds will be done within 15 working days from date of Seller’s/Manufacturer’s approval.
3. Refunds will be made either via bank account or credit card account under the name of the same Buyer who registered/purchased online. If Buyer cannot provide bank account
or credit card account, a cheque will be issued under the name of the Buyer, after providing valid personal document such as emirates ID or passport. Buyer is also required to sign acknowledgement of refund on a receipt (3 copies).
Specifically, Refunds for bank transfer/debit payments will be done as follows:
- Upon receipt of returned product from the Buyer and the product is eligible for refund, the Seller/Manufacturer shall process the refund within 15 working days
- The refund will be done in the same mode of payment used by the Buyer
- No deductions will be made if refund qualifies as per the Return & Refund policy
For credit card payments, the same procedure applies, except that the duration for the refund to reflect on Buyer’s account would depend upon the bank’s processing lead
1. Seller may dispute requests for exchange or refunds, in which case, the provision on Disputes in the Terms and Conditions shall govern.
2. Seller/Manufacturer may impose Non-Refundable Products/Warranty wherein Nonreturnable
Products and Products under no warranty will be categorized or specified as such in the listing by the Seller/Manufacturer and the latter may not be compelled to accept returns and/or replace/refund the Buyer.
AGT encourages communication between Seller/Manufacturer and Buyer for issues or concerns relating to the transactions undertaken between the parties in the site.
This RETURN, EXCHANGE AND REFUND POLICY is part of the overall Terms and Conditions in the use of this site and is effective as of 1st February 2021. AGT reserves the right to change, modify, update or completely replace this policy in its sole discretion and without notice. The updated policy shall be made known and published in this site, together with its date of effectivity.
For further clarification, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to assist.